Since the foundation in 1930, Nadella has developed over time from being a supplier for antifriction bearings, linear guide components and linear axes to a competent system partner for all areas of linear and rotational motion technology.
Today, Nadella Group is an expert system partner for all areas of motion technology, with 8 specialized manufacturing plants, 14 main locations in Italy, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Spain, United States and China and a worldwide sales network.
Our Group brings innovative and long-standing brands under one roof with Nadella, Durbal, Chiavette Unificate, Shuton and Ipiranga motion solutions.
In addition to the product philosophy, shared values play a decisive role in this collaboration. Sustainable management combined with high quality standards and environmental awareness are just as important a basis for success as proximity to our customers. Short distances and the associated personal service and support ensure smooth operations. Consequently, our customers can rely on top quality and the best possible service anywhere in the world. We can also react to their requirements individually and flexibly.
Wherever innovative ideas, customized solutions, precision and reliability are required, developers and design engineers rely on products and solutions from us. Application consulting plays a very special role in this: our consulting engineers collaborate closely with our customers’ experts, actively contributing their specialist expertise, their experience and their technical potential. Time and again, this results in custom solutions that set standards.
Take advantage of these benefits in your work: include Nadella Group expertise at an early stage, and let us advise and support you from the first planning talk through to serial production.
NEEDLE BEARINGS OVERVIEW
Needle bearings are a standard element of a rotational motion system. Needle bearings are used in applications where high load capacity, high precision and small overall dimensions are required. Nadella offers a big range of needle bearings. The strength of Nadella’s production consists also in the ability of producing special items at a reasonable price. Every bearing contains the long experience acquired from Nadella through decades of design, production and application.
• Needle bushes, full complement retained or with cage
• Needle cages
• Bearings with cage guided needles
• Full complement needle bearings
• Needle rollers – Rollers and cam followers
• Thrust bearings with needles and with rollers
• Combined bearings with needles (RAX)
• Precision combined bearings with adjustable preload
• Sealing rings
Nadella cam followers are designed to rotate directly on cams, flat surfaces or guidex. In order to meet the unusual conditions of use – significant loads accompanied by substantial and repeated shocks – these types of bearings have the following characteristics:
• Heavy section outer ring, to support the load and minimise the risk of deformations that reduce the bearing’s load-supporting capacity.
• Rolling or cup needle roller bearing, with cage or full complement to guarantee maximum load capacity.
• Outer profiled ring to compensate for parallelism errors between the roller and track or cylindrical ring to reduce contact pressure with the sliding surfacex.
• Lubrication hole with output under the needles to restore the grease through the axle.
The cam followers with stud can be equipped with an eccentric collar to adjust the pre-load during assembly.
The cam followers can be equipped with synthetic or metal seals to retain the grease.
For any information about the full range of Nadella bearings get in touch with our expert team today on 01256 761067 and we’ll be happy to help.